This agreement ("Agreement") describes the terms and conditions applicable to your use of the Xinhuanet Forum site (the "Site"). By using the Site, you ("Users") accept the terms and conditions of this Agreement and agree to be bound by them.
Amendments of rules
We may amend this Agreement at any time by posting the amended terms on the Site, and all amendments shall supercede this Agreement and be effective regarding your use of the Site immediately upon posting.
Registration Agreement terms
1. Users agree to use this site for lawful purposes only. Users shall not post or transmit through this site any material which violates or infringes in any way upon the rights of others, which is unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, vulgar, obscene, profane or otherwise objectionable, and which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law. Additionally, Xinhuanet reserves the right to delete, edit or modify any message posted on any part of the Site.
2. Users shall not upload, post or otherwise make available on this site any material protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right without the permission of the owner of the copyright, trademark or other proprietary right and the burden of determining that any material is not protected by copyright rests with the Users. Users shall be solely liable for any damage resulting from any infringement of copyrights, proprietary rights, or any other harm resulting from such a submission.
3. Data integrity is not the liability of the forum. As a user you agree to any information you have entered above being stored in a database. While this information will not be disclosed to any third party, the Xinhuanet forum staff cannot be held responsible for the possible corruption of this data by illegal activities propagated by malicious users.
4. Users found in violation of this rule will be subject to immediate banishment.
5. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws and regulations of the People’s Republic of China.